Este Sitio web, al igual que la mayoría de los sitios en Internet, usa Cookies para mejorar y optimizar la experiencia del usuario. A continuación, encontrará información detallada sobre qué son las “Cookies”, qué tipología utiliza este Sitio web, cómo puede desactivarlas en su navegador y cómo bloquear específicamente la instalación de Cookies de terceros.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DOES THE ASSOCIATION USE THEM?
• Ensure that web site can function properly
• Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
• Know your browsing experience.
• Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages you have visited or how long you have been on our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer / device and do not provide references that display personal data. You can access your browser settings at any time to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent by the website of ASOC NATIONAL OF MURCIANO-GRANADINA GOAT BREEDERS, without preventing access to the contents. However, the quality of the functioning services may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data will be able to access personalized services adapted to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and that it stored in the cookie of their browser.
The tools of email-marketing by ASOC. NATIONAL OF MURCIANO-GRANADINA GOAT BREEDERS involve the use small images invisible to users that are included in emails. This technology allows us to know if an email has been read or not, on what date, the IP address from which it was consulted, etc. With this information, we carry out statistical and analytical studies about the sending and receiving of emails to improve the offer of services to which the user is subscribed and to offer information that may be of interest to them.
WHY ARE COOKIES IMPORTANT?
• From a technical point of view, they allow the Website to function more quickly and adapt to the preferences of the users, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the accessing device.
• They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber-attacks against the Website or its users.
• They allow media managers to get statistical data collected in Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
• They serve to optimize the advertising that we show to users, offering the best that suits their interests.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DO WE USE AT ASOC. NATIONAL OF MURCIANO-GRANADINA GOAT BREEDERS?
- “Analytical” cookies: For periodic maintenance purposes, and in order to guarantee the best possible service to the user, this website uses “analytical” cookies to collect activity statistics. The information collected will in any case be anonymous, and it is not possible to establish any link between browsing patterns and individuals. The user may exclude their individual activity through the exclusion systems faciliatted by the providers of the analysis systems that use these cookies, such as Google Analytics. It is possible that this website uses several of these systems, and you can consult the complete list in the list of cookies at the end of this document.
- Cookies used by social networks: In addition, to the extent that Social Plugins are used, this website can participate in different social networks, such as Facebook, to allow the user to share with their social contacts those contents that are of interest to you. In the list of cookies at the end of this document, you can check the installed cookies and the corresponding social networks.
- Cookies used by external content add-ons: This website may make use of content display add-ons, such as Google Maps to view geographic locations. Its use sometimes implies the remission of certain cookies that are detailed in the list at the end of the document. Some of these cookies are installed and managed by the providers of said add-ons, and cannot be accessed by this website.
RELATION AND DESCRIPTION OF COOKIES. LEVELS OF INTRUSIVITY:
The table that follows outlines the above-mentioned cookies, incorporating a criterion of “level of intrusiveness” supported on a scale from 1 to 3, in which:
Level 1: corresponds to cookies for internal use that are essential for the operation of the website and, therefore, the provision of the service requested by the user, as well as cookies managed by third parties with the sole purpose of allowing the correct functioning of external add-ons of content and, therefore, necessary for the correct display of this website.
Level 2: corresponds to anonymous, analytical cookies, for internal use, necessary for the maintenance of content and navigation, and exclusively managed by this website.
Level 3: corresponds to cookies managed by third parties that allow user tracking through other websites or services.
TABLE OF COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE, INDICATING MANAGES THEM WHEN IT IS A THIRD PARTY
HOW CAN I DEACTIVATE OR DELETE THESE COOKIES?
The user may at any time choose which cookies he/she wants to work on this website through, for example, the browser settings:
• For more information about Microsoft Internet Explorer, click here
• For more information about Mozilla Firefox, click here
• For more information about Google Chrome, click here
• For more information about Safari click here
WHAT HAPPENS IF COOKIES ARE DISABLED
Some functionalities of the Services will be disabled.
UPDATE OF OUR COOKIES POLICY
Document drawn up and prepared by PROTECTION REPORT S.L., which reserves the corresponding legal actions against anyone who illegitimately copies and uses the content.